The Senior Producer will work as part of the Programme and Planning team to support both Dundee Rep and Scottish Dance Theatre’s Artistic Directors strategically and artistically in delivering their ambitious artistic visions, ensuring that our commitment to excellence, creativity, diversity and collaboration are enshrined in all activity. This is a permanent role, which will be either 30 or 37.5 hours per week.
Deadline: Wednesday 21 February at noon.
Interviews: W/c 26 February 2024.
To apply, a CV and Cover Letter and any queries should be emailed to [email protected] for the attention of Amanda Barnett.
BECOME A SCOTTISH DANCE THEATRE AMBASSADOR
Are you a young adult living in Dundee or Tayside? Do you have a passion for dance? Are you interested in connecting with others? Then Scottish Dance Theatre NEEDS YOU!
We are looking to recruit a new group of Scottish Dance Theatre Ambassadors to help us spread the word about the company, strengthen our connections with different communities and spark a greater interest in Dance in Dundee.
We also want to hear your thoughts and opinions to help us make decisions that will make Scottish Dance Theatre more relevant and accessible for young people in the city.
- with a real passion for dance
- who is engaged in their community and enjoys connecting with people
- with good communications skills
- who is a good listener, friendly and approachable
- Free tickets and 2-for-1 vouchers to selected Scottish Dance Theatre performances at Dundee Rep
- Advanced info about events, open rehearsals and masterclasses
- Would also be a great addition to your CV