MAKE A TEXTURED SILVER RING - £75 per person
Ring Making Workshop with Kirsten Manzi
Saturday 22 January 4 pm - 6 pm followed by dinner & a glass of fizz.
Enjoy an evening of jewellery making at Dundee Rep and Scottish Dance Theatre and learn how to make a textured silver ring with local jeweller Kirsten Manzi.
Kirsten will talk you through the ring making process step by step, teaching you the jewellery making techniques you need to make a silver ring from scratch. You'll leave with a finished silver ring handmade by you. The workshop will be followed by a meal and glass of fizz (or non-alcoholic option) in Dundee Rep Restaurant.
This fun and friendly workshop is perfect for anyone who'd like to try something new and meet new people. It's ideal for complete beginners as no jewellery making experience is necessary. You will, however, be using a saw, blow torch and hammers, so require good use of your hands and eyesight.
You don't need to bring anything, Kirsten will provide all tools and materials. Price includes a two-course meal and a glass of fizz.
Age recommendation 16+
• Due to Covid-19, you will need to wear a face-covering
• Please follow all current Covid-19 guidelines and use hand sanitiser available
• If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, have tested positive or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 please do not attend the class
• Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell
• Tie long hair back, no loose-fitting clothing or open-toed shoes